Treat Yourself to the Vacation of a Lifetime
Yam Vacations offers guests a luxury yacht experience in South Florida. Enjoy exceptional service at the highest standards, and create unforgettable memories with your loved ones on one of our top-of-the-line yachts.
- Dedicated team available 24/7 to cater to your needs
- Expert guidance planning every detail of your dream holiday
- Highly curated fleet to ensure you select the perfect yacht
- Competitive prices that offer affordable luxury for your day on the water
- Add-ons like catering, decorations, and gear to make your day extra special
- Stunning yachts in excellent condition, with a fantastic captain and crew
See The Luxury You’ll Enjoy
Cruise South Beach and Miami in Style
Discover the best-kept secrets of our local waterways as your captain and crew take you on an adventure like no other…
- Catch a glimpse of the rich and famous on Star Island
- Soak in breathtaking views of the downtown Miami skyline
- Dive into tropical lagoons and explore little-known islands
Fully Included in Your Cruise
Licensed Captain & Crew
Local Cruising Fuel
Cooler with Ice, Water, Soda
But Don’t Just Take Our Word For It…
Hear what our clients had to say after cruising with us.
“Thank you Shira, we had a Great day. Thank you so much for your help in organizing everything. Thank you.”
Victor Matta Delaware
“Our Yacht rental experience was fantastic, crew was great. We would definitely rent again from you. Great boat.”
Nathalie Einhorn California
“Thank you Shira for helping me find the perfect yacht for my family reunion taking care of every detail. Yacht experience was great. Wonderful boat, crew, and weather. Thank you for all the assistance!”
Eleanor Peña Hawaii
Your Day On The Water
Before your private yacht experience, there are a few things to know.
- Each yacht is fully equipped with a kitchen, fridge and bathroom.
- You’re welcome to bring any food or beverage items you like for the day.
- Enjoy your music by plugging your iPhone/iPod into our powerful sound system.
- Bring a swimsuit and a towel if you want to swim in the tropical waters.
Still have questions? We have answers…
Or if you’re wondering about something not covered below, call us on +1 (305) 527-2367 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Typically guests offer 15-20% of the charter fee as a standard gratuity when tipping your captain and crew after a day on the water.
Unfortunately our yachts cannot accept pets onboard due to the allergy concerns of future clientele.
There is a strict “no open flame” policy on our yachts, which means there is no smoking. Only electronic vapes are permitted. Unfortunately, this also means guests are unable to use BBQ equipment, hookah, shisha or any other items that have an open flame, like gas, propane, coals, etc.
Due to the ease that yacht upholstery can be damaged and stained; to avoid excessive cleaning and repair charges certain items are not permitted on board. This includes:
- No self tanning lotion or bronzer (it easily transfers and stains)
- No denim or jean clothing (the dye seeps out once wet)
- No dyed hair, wigs or weaves.
- No red wine or other beverages that stain when spilled.
- No glitter or confetti.
Please be advised that guests who damage yacht upholstery, flooring, or any other surface due to dyes from wet clothing, tanning lotions, hair beverages will be held fully responsible. The charterer will be charged repairing and replacing any damaged items and surfaces, or any additional cleaning charges as deemed required.